Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Atacama!

I've been preparing for this trip for like three weeks now. Hunting down cheap tickets, working out logistics, finding hostels, etc. I left work an hour early on Friday to meet with everyone else and head straight to the airport. Flying wasn't any less exciting this time around, and the airline snacks were much better. LAN airlines serves dulce de leche cookies. Keep that in mind if you need to travel around South America.

I've been busy looking over the photos and stitching together panorama shots, not to mention catching up with the day's work I missed.* I'll be making one post a day for the next three days, one for each I spent in Atacama. There's a lot of stuff to talk about. It was definitely the best weekend here so far, and will probably stay that way until Patagonia.

*Have I once talked about the details of my job? I really need to get on that.

2 comments: